Thursday, April 16, 2015

Rant and Rave Article "CRAZY THINGS"

Rant and Rave Article
on
Crazy Things

This is a quick little article of me ranting and raving about all the crazy things that always seem to happen when I am around and the things I see.

I must say that most times I get a good laugh out of the crazy things that I see when I am in the streets.

What I don't totally understand is Why do the guys like sagging their jeans? jogger pants? sweat pants (you don't need to sag sweat pants and jogger pants-- come one for real.) dress pants? Then what about the ones that wear a belt and they still sag? or the ones who purposely place the back of the jeans under their butt and showing their damn undergarments-- No on wants to see that shit. Pull up ya damn pants or here is a.......

Solution: Just come out outside with you underwear on and your shirt socks and shoes for all that.... LMAO. Problem Solved no more falling pants. LOL

The crazy things I see and my pet peeves that piss me off. Hey I just wanted to write about that real quick. 

Hey comment, share, post and like.

What "Crazy Things" you see happen when you are out and about. Post it.

Thanks

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment